News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cosmo & a Muff

Started by jubal81, July 12, 2012, 02:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubal81

I finally made a couple that are in something other than mangled, plain metal boxes so I thought I'd share.

The first one up is a Cosmopolitan. After brutalizing a beautiful board I got from Haberdasher, I thought it might be a good opportunity to practice my Eagle skills. It took three weeks to get them back from OSH Park but it worked great and fired up on the first shot.

Next is a Mudbunny I've tinkered around with so much I'm surprised it still has traces. I know this one is going to be in my lineup for a long time, so I put it in a pedalenclosures.com box that I fancied up with some tolex and piping.

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

nzCdog

Wicked!  Thats looks so retro!  What are those big yellow caps?  Polystyrene?

jubal81

They're polyester. I was just using up the stuff I ordered before I discovered the joy of box caps.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

pickdropper

Nice builds.  I really like the large indicator LED.  I need to put one of those on a build.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper