News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sunking

Started by jkokura, October 26, 2010, 09:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

Hey guys.

Built the first of three sunking boards I have. I thought I'd build my own first as a test and I'm glad I did. I used a 7660CPA at first and was getting some crazy noise. Did a quick search and figured out I needed to use a SCPA type instead. Fortunately I had a few spare TC1044SCPA's around... So this and the following boards will feature those instead.

Now what to do with the 7660CPA's...

No gut shots sorry. Think it looks pretty good on the outside, but the guts aren't up to my usual standards. I put in one wire that was too short unfortunately, so making it work made the guts non picture worthy. This one's for me though, so that's cool.

Also, I was playing around with some pedalboard layouts. The Klon and CE-2 clones are featured alongside a couple BYOC pedals that I need to refinish, a Rebote with the PTAP tempo circuit, and a Hartman Fuzz (the bomb).

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

Looks great! I like the group shot...I appreciate the consistency of style. Makes a pedal board look that much nicer :)

gtr2

Classy, but I think the JMKlon is mine as JM are my initials  ::)

I like the play on the JMK / JMKlon

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

mjcyates

Looks great! I did a rebote with tap tempo in the same exact enclosure as yours. Almost looks identical.

NoizeD

love your "minimalist" graphic style! simpler is better :D

jkokura

Second Sunking build.

And the Guts.

And the Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ-yFriGs7o

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jackbart1960

Slick work Jacob!!!!!!! It's funny the only other place that I've seen wiring with this much care is stuff that I fixed in the navy out of the S3A. So does it live up to all of the hype? Peace. J.J.B.