News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Scheduled maintenance on 08.23 at 10am Central Time

Started by madbean, August 22, 2013, 09:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

On Friday, 08.23, I will be doing some maintenance to the forum and website. This will be mostly backend stuff, and will require several hours to complete. You should expect the MBP website to be unavailable for 12-24 hours while this is taking place.

Once complete, the forum will be fully upgraded (which should prevent any further downtime) and the site will be on a new server.

jimilee

Yaaaay madbean3.0 or for those if us in the south, 3 point naught.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

muddyfox

Will Tapatalk access bi fixed as well? It has been acting up for the last few days...

madbean

The taptalk plugin is active now...are people having trouble? What sort?

muddyfox

I can't log in with tapatalk pro v2.2.
It gives me the "login failed, you entered wrong pass or tapatalk is disabled" spiel even though I clearly know my password.  ::)

billstein

Quote from: madbean on August 22, 2013, 01:59:49 PM
The taptalk plugin is active now...are people having trouble? What sort?

I haven't been able to log in either. Keep getting a "Failed to connect to forum. Contact the administrator" message.

GhostofJohnToad

Also the newer tapatalk version was working fine before the site went down, after it went down and came back up  the login error began.

madbean

Okay, thanks for letting me know. Part of the upgrade will be taking the forum and database to the latest version, which is SMF 2.05 I think. I will be reloading all the plugins as well on the new server. Hopefully that will fix the issue. And my madbeanpedals email will finally be working again.

If there are any other forum features/plugins you like, let me know and I will see if I can incorporate them.