News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

INFINITY (Loophole) revised

Started by bigrigg, April 05, 2012, 11:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrigg

Here it is everyone the Infinity.....works great.  Nice and quiet, good volume, mix and slight tone controls as well.  Special thanks to Jake Fuzz for his help with my technical glitches.  Thanks Madbean.

Sep / 2012
My OCD caused me to update this box.  Gave it some new knobbies, washers and the Font for each knob.
Was never happy with it's look and it was one of my first.  OCD, 1,2,3 now I can be happy...say it with me.
And yes....the center Dtune foot switch is much higher and easy to operate the three.

JakeFuzz

:o Wow that's a tight fit. Nice job cramming all the switches in there. I have never seen a jack coming out of the bottom of the pedal. Glad you got is working. I use mine all the time. It's great for jamming by yourself, makes my goofy soundscapes sound like an old answering machine  :D

nzCdog

Man thats insanely tight!!! :o
Super build man!

pickdropper

Yeah, no kidding about the enclosure being tight.  Makes me claustrophobic just looking at it.

Do you have any problems stepping on those switches individually?

That's a great looking build.  Congrats.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

midwayfair

:o Wow, you must have very tiny feet.

Like a gnome. :)

I really like the Yggdrasil graphic.

bigrigg

Quote from: pickdropper on April 06, 2012, 12:37:59 PM
Yeah, no kidding about the enclosure being tight.  Makes me claustrophobic just looking at it.

Do you have any problems stepping on those switches individually?

That's a great looking build.  Congrats.
It's not easy to see in the pic, but the dtune switch in the middle is set much higher so it's easy to step left, middle and right without a problem. The dtune can be switched and not hit the record or play. Thanks

bigrigg

Quote from: midwayfair on April 06, 2012, 02:33:29 PM
:o Wow, you must have very tiny feet.

Like a gnome. :)

I really like the Yggdrasil graphic.

Some of my appendages are gnome like, yes. :(

culturejam

That's very impressive work, sir.  :)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

jkokura

I don't think I could handle switches that close to each other. You must be a precision stomper...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

bigrigg