News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

gtr2's Rub-a-Dub Reverb Demo [Short Brick]

Started by whitebread47, June 30, 2012, 07:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitebread47

So I finally got around to recording a demo for the short brick Belton unit in my build using gtr2's board.  Please excuse the playing; something about hitting Record makes me inept at playing the guitar.  :-\

My signal is a Tele-->Klon (not engaged, just buffering)-->Rub-a-Dub Reverb-->Vox AC15C1 (reverb off on amp).  The playing is just me messing with some old material I'd drudged back up.

http://soundcloud.com/c-412/rub-a-dub-demo

Thanks again to Josh for the board!
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

greyscales

Thank you SO MUCH for the demo. The short brick is exactly what I was hoping for.

whitebread47

No problem!  I knew that many around here wanted to know what the short brick sounded like before ordering an expensive BTDR-2, so I'm more than happy to contribute something back to the community.
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

bigmufffuzzwizz

I really enjoyed that little piece. I think it was a great example showing this circuit. Good sounds from subtle to max.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

icecycle66