News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hitting the road with Fu Manchu

Started by bigmufffuzzwizz, August 17, 2012, 10:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Om_Audio

Nice! Glad you are off to a good start! What is DAM?
C
Sent via soup cans and string.

raulduke

DAM is a pedal company that makes cool fuzz pedals. They have an almost cult following of customers (prepared to pay 2k a pedal as muff said  :o). They also make the infamous Meathead Fuzz.

Sounds like your having a cool time dude!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think one of the guys in Fu Manchu also makes pedals (I think the pedals name is Creepy Fingers). His stuff is drooled over nearly as much as the DAM stuff on stompboxes.co.uk!

Om_Audio

$2000?!? Pffft! That's museum piece pricing in my book.
:)

Quote from: raulduke on September 18, 2012, 01:47:01 AM
DAM is a pedal company that makes cool fuzz pedals. They have an almost cult following of customers (prepared to pay 2k a pedal as muff said  :o). They also make the infamous Meathead Fuzz.

Sounds like your having a cool time dude!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think one of the guys in Fu Manchu also makes pedals (I think the pedals name is Creepy Fingers). His stuff is drooled over nearly as much as the DAM stuff on stompboxes.co.uk!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: raulduke on September 18, 2012, 01:47:01 AM

Yup you are Correct. Brads an awesome guy with a huge knowledge of this pedal world. Today im in Paris and its quite the site! I swear ill get some pictures for ya'll..
I agree..that 3 circuit fuzz that sold for 2k was crazy. He pretty much shrugged it off when i brought it up :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Om_Audio

Red wine! Babes! Eiffel Tower! Coffee! Croissants!

night-B

I'm eating a french croissant actually... I think I'll go to the Luxembourg show  ;D

bigmufffuzzwizz

i should also add that i can get you (whoever comes) in for free if you show up early...we have a empty guest list every night...find the beard shrine crew and ask for me!

jkokura

Hey Magic, you guys coming to Canada?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

DutchMF

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on September 25, 2012, 11:10:18 AM
i should also add that i can get you (whoever comes) in for free if you show up early...we have a empty guest list every night...find the beard shrine crew and ask for me!

Now he tells us, after I bought a ticket for the show in Eindhoven........ Just kidding Magic, I'm looking forward to seeing Fu Manchu and have a beer with you!! Enjoy the rest of the tour!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

bigmufffuzzwizz

they are doing east coast not with fu and there is canada dates but i gotta get home and get back  to work..hopefully soon!

Paul-bring a buddy. fu is ruling it!