News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Just venting. All of my pedals "went" missing during my resent move.

Started by jimmybjj, August 19, 2012, 04:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

I don't sell many pedals, so basically all of the pedals i have done build reports have gone missing :( (except for 5 that i had in a different box) I am completely moved in and all boxes unpack but no pedals.

In the unlikely even you guess see any of these pedals floating around and recognize them as mine, please let me know. Mictester compressor, deep blue delay (cave dweller), isp decimator (shhhh...), ross compressor blend (tone dress), fuzz with bias led (honey fuzz), wiener wah, grapevine, rat (narq), hotcake, mn3005 dirtbag, ocd (STD), tonebender III, rust driver.
Pcbs no longer available

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

madbean

WTF? Did you move yourself or have a company helping you out?

GrindCustoms

:o

That is terrible!

Do you have pictures or links to these pedals? I will keep an eye out, i'm subscribed to many gear selling pages and other stuff like that....
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

jimmybjj

Quote from: madbean on August 19, 2012, 05:05:08 PM
WTF? Did you move yourself or have a company helping you out?

No, i did the moving all myself. The only thing i can figure is something fell out of the trailer, someone snatched a couple (some other stuff missing as well) of boxes while unloading or loading.
Pcbs no longer available

jimmybjj

Quote from: GrindCustoms on August 19, 2012, 05:14:40 PM
:o

That is terrible!

Do you have pictures or links to these pedals? I will keep an eye out, i'm subscribed to many gear selling pages and other stuff like that....

I appreciate it.

Pcbs no longer available

nzCdog

Oh man  :'( >:(
Thats absolutely awful.  Really hope they all turn up man, what a downer on the whole move :(

jkokura

I know rebuilding them is gonna be fun and all...

But I have a bunch of stuff I can donate to you if you want.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jtn191

man, that's awful! I just moved apartments and am still kinda living out of boxes, cuz I'm really unorganized.
Still missing my lemon oil fretboard cleaner and ipod cable...it'll turn up!

raulduke

Thats bad news dude.

I hope they turn up.

My experience with moving is that stuff that was thought to be lost, starts to emerge from nowhere after a couple of months when the dust settles.

jimmybjj

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys, i appreciate it guys.

Quote from: jkokura on August 19, 2012, 07:43:00 PM
I know rebuilding them is gonna be fun and all...

But I have a bunch of stuff I can donate to you if you want.

Jacob

Thanks for all of the offers guys (and there were a bunch of you) I appreciate the generosity, thats what separates this board for the rest. I appreciate the sentiment, but i have doubles of almost all of the pcbs that i have made in the past so i have plenty to work on.
Pcbs no longer available

gtr2

Sorry to hear about this!  Those were some great builds  :-[

Hopefully they turn up.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

TNblueshawk

Dude that sucks some major butt. I know you have but I would be going over that move as I don't find it a coincidence that the box with the pedals was pilched  >:(
John

pickdropper

Yeah, that's terrible.  I really hope those turn up at some point.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jubal81

Sorry to hear that, bud. I'll keep an eye out.

Is anything else missing? If the pedals were targeted, it'd seem it have to be someone who knows pretty well what they'd be worth, because they're not something that'd be easy to move at a pawn shop.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair