News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

ISP G String Project

Started by aziltz, August 27, 2012, 06:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aziltz

Hey yall, I'm planning to make a PCB for myself of the ISP G String project floating around.  I will have a handful of extras if people are interested and I could have more than a few made if there is interest.

I'm planning to cram it into a 1590B/1290NS using board mounted everything (and I'll supply a drilling template you can use at PPP if you'd like).  I haven't laid out the board yet, so I don't know what the price would be yet, but let me know if this sounds interesting to you.

It won't be an exact clone, I'm planning to clean it up a bit, removing unused opamps as well as simplifying the buffer to my preferences.

edit: in case you don't already know, the ISP G String is a noise suppressor/gate that uses an effects loop such that the envelope is created by the raw guitar, but the gating happens later, ie after all dirt pedals that cause or amplify the noise.

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

DutchMF

Sounds like something that would be amazingly usefull! I'll have to rethink my new pedalboard setup, but who cares, I think I want one!  ;)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Sigesmundninja

lincolnic

I might be interested as well.

GermanCdn

The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

mjcyates

I would be interested in a couple.

GrindCustoms

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

aziltz

well that's a little more interested than I anticipated.  I will consider having a small run made after I design it.  I'll post the details here as the PCB comes together. thanks.