News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

11.16 - Back for...well, ever.

Started by madbean, November 16, 2010, 09:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Back from vacation, fully relaxed and already shipping orders. Thanks for not burning the place down while I was away :) I'm really happy to see all the activity on the forums. I do believe it has taken on its own life. Lots of very helpful people are being very helpful in their helpful ways!

Interestingly, madbeanpedals had one of the highest inflections of orders for the whole year in the past ten days . This leads me to conclude that I need to leave more often.

I did manage to get some work done on an expanded Aquaboy design. This week I will be ordering the next round of fabbed boards, and next week I promise I will have some new projects to release. Also, the Sunking appears to be out of stock, but I will double check the inventory. I might have a few more. These will also be re-ordered (tomorrow).

gtr2

Don't want to be a spoiler but will it have more than 300ms delay time?
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Yep ~ 500+ MS. And modulation. And higher voltages. And fit in a 1590BB :)

Oh, and board mounted pots.

CRBMoA

Hey Brian, I am glad YOU are back!

When do we get the Sunking back??
;D ;D ;D

gtr2

Quote from: madbean on November 16, 2010, 09:51:48 AM
Yep ~ 500+ MS. And modulation. And higher voltages. And fit in a 1590BB :)

Oh, and board mounted pots.

wow  :o
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

Quote from: CRBMoA on November 16, 2010, 10:37:33 AM
Hey Brian, I am glad YOU are back!

When do we get the Sunking back??
;D ;D ;D

Thanks! I'm placing the order today, so two weeks. I'll update the store tomorrow with the remaining stock.

eniacmike

are you going to update the sunking to fix the offboard stuff or is that not possible?

also glad to have you back. I love this form! fsb is cool but I would be afraid to ask questions over there especially debugging stuff, and diystompboxes is cool too but it is so huge and a little disorganized. Everybody on this forum is really cool and I guess the smaller focus and better organization keeps everything moving smoother.

maysink

Good to have you back! Any word on when the 'November' fabb'd boards will arrive?
[nothing to see here]
-e

madbean

Quote from: eniacmike on November 16, 2010, 06:03:22 PM
are you going to update the sunking to fix the offboard stuff or is that not possible?

This was already fixed with ver.3 :)

Quote from: maysink on November 17, 2010, 10:08:49 AM
Good to have you back! Any word on when the 'November' fabb'd boards will arrive?

Pushed back a little. First week of December. I'll have the list of what is coming in a couple of day :)