News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A couple of non Madbeans. (madbeans on the way though!)

Started by tagwap, September 24, 2012, 01:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tagwap

First up is a Rockbox boiling point clone on vero. Very very versatile overdrive, i'm liking it very much.

Also I managed to get a chicken salad on ebay for pretty cheap and it sounds great so I thought i'd rehouse it. It was a bit fiddly and I had to do a bit of research but i'm very pleased with how it turned out. I put the trim pot to the outside for various 'colouring' of the vibe sound. It has a bit of pop on engaging it so i'll need to add a PDR at some point.

from this:

To this:

(added later) and here is a gutshot for anyone wondering about the univibe insides after the rehouse:

in progress is the new boneyard, hipster and fatpants.

nzCdog

Yowsah... as a coffee freak I heartily endorse your boiling point clone!
Plus nice rescue of that univibe board... boom!  ;D

MattOcaster

Check out my Blog :D
www.SonicTitanFx.com

Bret608

I'm with Corey on this! Any coffee-themed pedal is automatically good in my book.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

tagwap

Yeah the univibe is awesome. I paid only £25 for it and it can compete with pedals 6 times that price. I'd advise picking up a cheap one on ebay and going for a rehouse. I can provide info/how to's if anyone wnts to take this on.

fish22

nice chicken salad!

I got a chicken salad and the newer cool cat vibe to try them out and rehouse one.
I liked the Cool cat and rehoused it.

great work! looks really great.
Hi, my name is Wyatt.

tagwap

sounds cool. Feel free to add a couple pics on here for all to see. I'd love to see it inside and out as I have a cool cat transparent overdrive that I was considering rehousing.