News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Black & Burst........a little duo...

Started by GrindCustoms, October 14, 2012, 01:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

So to conclude this pedal building night shift, Madbean's Neutrino, Lovepedal Eternity.

I built both variants to find them both.......like.......an ordinary story........

Can't understand why people are paying 2 bills for a drive like that......, the mini TS i previously built, cover pretty much everything what this does and much more............in a better way aswell........

But it's fun to box pedal and for once do couple «clean» enclosures, also think that will copyright the «Knot» 3PDT hook-up style...  :D

And.....Big Thanks to Rocko1369 for the awesome t-shirt and stickers he sent me!

Bring the noise!  8)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

DutchMF

One word, Wow..... I love your boxes Rej, I'll probably snipe on your auction!

Paul

Ps: if the auction doesn't work out, I'll probably ask you to do some enclosures for me, never mind the shipping. Are you up for that kind of thing?
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

GrindCustoms

Quote from: DutchMF on October 14, 2012, 06:02:21 PM
One word, Wow..... I love your boxes Rej, I'll probably snipe on your auction!

Paul

Ps: if the auction doesn't work out, I'll probably ask you to do some enclosures for me, never mind the shipping. Are you up for that kind of thing?

Thanks Paul, i don't have any problem doing some enclosure upon order, as long that i have the enclosure size in stock :)

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

eldanko

Your 3PDT wiring makes me want a pretzel.

Freakin great dude.  ;D
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

DutchMF

Quote from: GrindCustoms on October 15, 2012, 03:12:24 AMThanks Paul, i don't have any problem doing some enclosure upon order, as long that i have the enclosure size in stock :)

Than you probably won't have any issues with me sending you some (or having some sent to you) enclosures... I would kill for a 1590TRPB in one of your crazy-ass finishes! I'll PM you about this in the near future! Thanx man, looking forward to it!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

GrindCustoms

Quote from: eldanko on October 16, 2012, 04:19:46 PM
Your 3PDT wiring makes me want a pretzel.

Freakin great dude.  ;D

Thanks Dan :)

Haha, that's also what i thought at a certain moment, i was trying to get that infinity kind of thing...oh well.........a pretzel, it's still good!

Quote from: DutchMF on October 16, 2012, 07:48:54 PM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on October 15, 2012, 03:12:24 AMThanks Paul, i don't have any problem doing some enclosure upon order, as long that i have the enclosure size in stock :)

Than you probably won't have any issues with me sending you some (or having some sent to you) enclosures... I would kill for a 1590TRPB in one of your crazy-ass finishes! I'll PM you about this in the near future! Thanx man, looking forward to it!

Paul

Those are the narrower ones i beleive, i used to have those, but i'm out at the moment. ???

We can wait after the end of the auction, if it turns in your favor, we can work something out, no probem.

Rej

Stomptown

Nice builds all around! I love the paint jobs and the wire knots - very creative. Did you etch your own PCB's or did you get them from Haberdasher?

GrindCustoms

Quote from: Stumptown Electronics on October 17, 2012, 01:14:35 AM
Nice builds all around! I love the paint jobs and the wire knots - very creative. Did you etch your own PCB's or did you get them from Haberdasher?

Thanks for the comments :)

I do not etch, most of my MB builts using a etched board are by Haderbasher, but these come from Captain Peyote, a BYOC forum member. Keefe had just sent my order i had placed with him......and i was getting other layouts done by CP and i added those two to close the bill.

But if you want to get some layouts etched, don't even worry about ordering from Haderbasher, Keefe maybe etched me 20 boards or more at this moment and it's always top notch. ;D

Rej

Stomptown

But if you want to get some layouts etched, don't even worry about ordering from Haderbasher, Keefe maybe etched me 20 boards or more at this moment and it's always top notch. ;D

Rej
[/quote]

I'm actually etching my own boards now. I gave up a while back after trying the magazine paper method but after ordering a Neutrino from Haberdasher I was inspired to try again. I used the press n peel from Small Bear and it was really easy. Thanks for the info though...

GrindCustoms

No prob :)

For a while i was thinking of etching my own boards..........., but i'm a true community guy and i like to get stuff from everybody, little packages in my mail box makes me happy.... ;D

And i ordered a BIG lot of etched but un-drilled boards from another forum member.............and all the drilling involved killed it a bit for me.....

Quote from: Stumptown Electronics on October 19, 2012, 02:18:55 PM

Rej

I'm actually etching my own boards now. I gave up a while back after trying the magazine paper method but after ordering a Neutrino from Haberdasher I was inspired to try again. I used the press n peel from Small Bear and it was really easy. Thanks for the info though...
[/quote]