News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Its what on the inside that count, right? :) Shoot the Moon.

Started by jimmybjj, October 12, 2012, 10:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

I'm not happy with the aesthetics of this one at all, but not enough to redo it :) The enclosure is recycled from one of my very first builds, so the holes are in all of the wrong places (for me) and wires are everywhere. Giant 10mm flashing rate led.

That being said this is a very cool circuit, thanks Culturejam. I'm pretty happy how the layout came out on this one.
Pcbs no longer available

midwayfair

hah! I loled, so the art's worth something. And kudos for using one of the massive LEDs. I still need to find a good use for my 10mm LED. It didn't work as a series LED in an LFO. :D

That's your own layout? It's very nice, and having the gain inside is how I should have done my 1590A version.

jimmybjj

Quote from: midwayfair on October 12, 2012, 11:48:08 AM
hah! I loled, so the art's worth something. And kudos for using one of the massive LEDs. I still need to find a good use for my 10mm LED. It didn't work as a series LED in an LFO. :D

That's your own layout? It's very nice, and having the gain inside is how I should have done my 1590A version.

Thanks Jon. I got 48 leds left to use up :)

Yeah, my layout. Everything just seemed to fall into place with this one.
Pcbs no longer available

MattOcaster

Wait you are being sarcastic about being unhappy with this build right?
Looks great! I would have put the LED in the centre for some symmetry but that's just me!
Keep up the good work :)
Check out my Blog :D
www.SonicTitanFx.com

njkke

nzCdog

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

sgmezei

Geez where do you even find a Bezel to hold that 10mm sucker in there?

raulduke

Looks good to me mate.

That PCB layout is nice too; all components on the same axis etc. (I have a bit of an OCD thing about that  :D!)

Mich P

Cool one !
Is the graphic is from :
"Voyage dans la lune" de Méliès ?
Mich P.

pickdropper

I really like the artwork.  I think it suits the pedal name.

I wanted to put this on a Shoot the Moon ever since seeing Hugo.  I couldn't find a version of the photo that I could etch.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper