eldanko

www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

gtr2

sorry to see this thread derailed by actual klon talk  ;D
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

midwayfair

Let's get back on topic.

NSFW. Well, some workplaces. I've worked places where this would draw a crowd and be put on the day's agenda.

BarryW

I have never read a better thread in my entire life. And I'm pretty old ...

;D

DutchMF

Quote from: midwayfair on October 28, 2012, 03:15:30 AM
Let's get back on topic.

NSFW. Well, some workplaces. I've worked places where this would draw a crowd and be put on the day's agenda.

Thanks so much for this! Billy is quite hilarious, and I've spotted at least two rock-celebs in the crowd, Ringo and Status Quo's Rick Parfitt. Now for one of the things that gets me in a fight every time I talk to other musicians: I like the Quo, but (to put it mildly) can't stand the Beatles! Any comments....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

raulduke

Quote from: DutchMF on November 04, 2012, 05:22:52 PM
Quote from: midwayfair on October 28, 2012, 03:15:30 AM
Let's get back on topic.

Thanks so much for this! Billy is quite hilarious, and I've spotted at least two rock-celebs in the crowd, Ringo and Status Quo's Rick Parfitt. Now for one of the things that gets me in a fight every time I talk to other musicians: I like the Quo, but (to put it mildly) can't stand the Beatles! Any comments....

Paul

That's the first and probably only time I will ever hear someone someone say they prefer Quo to the Beatles  ;)

DutchMF

Good one! Seriously, I have some defects in my musical taste that can get me in trouble with about every musician out there... And I know it!  ;)

culturejam

Looks like the "not of my making" text really is on the new Klon box. There are pics-a-plenty at TGP. Seems they actually did ship out.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

midwayfair

Quote from: culturejam on November 05, 2012, 02:44:10 AM
Looks like the "not of my making" text really is on the new Klon box. There are pics-a-plenty at TGP. Seems they actually did ship out.

yeah, it's a shame really ... I do like tgp despite (or because of?) the insanity of it's members, but Klons actually shipping out is probably a sign of the end times.

raulduke

Quote from: midwayfair on November 05, 2012, 04:03:10 AM

yeah, it's a shame really ... I do like tgp despite (or because of?) the insanity of it's members, but Klons actually shipping out is probably a sign of the end times.

Fan-frigging-tastic.

The whole thing is one big joke isn't it?

... please tell me it is!?!

juansolo

Quote from: raulduke on November 04, 2012, 09:42:00 PMThat's the first and probably only time I will ever hear someone someone say they prefer Quo to the Beatles  ;)

...not the last ;) Can't stand the Beatles, can tolerate Quo.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

juansolo

Yup, definitely one of the seals broken there. We're alll DOOOOOOOOOOMED
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

midwayfair

Quote from: juansolo on November 05, 2012, 10:46:11 AM

Yup, definitely one of the seals broken there. We're alll DOOOOOOOOOOMED

DutchMF

Quote from: juansolo on November 05, 2012, 10:44:28 AM
Quote from: raulduke on November 04, 2012, 09:42:00 PMThat's the first and probably only time I will ever hear someone someone say they prefer Quo to the Beatles  ;)

...not the last ;) Can't stand the Beatles, can tolerate Quo.

Thanks for the support juan, we should go and drink Belgian beer together!

eldanko

Quote from: DutchMF on November 05, 2012, 03:16:13 PM

Thanks for the support juan, we should go and drink Belgian beer together!

I wanna come.....  ;)

Back to beer... any of my American brethren had the Brother Thelonious abbey-style ale from North Coast?  My current flavor of the week...
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense