News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Grade A Delay (Neptune)

Started by octa805, March 08, 2013, 01:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

octa805

Bumskis:

Pots are backwards per the board and I flubbed the LED by pulling a pad but a jumper fixed that right up.

My star graphic didn't quite align right so i got bit of white poking through.

First time used waterslides on the slides and if I do it again I'd do them separately so they'd line up better instead of like side-flaps off the top graphic like I did.

Also, need to buy a couple of outtie DC jacks for tight spaces like this.

Oh yea, and I labeled Decay as Delay. Farts!

Super Awesomes:

Super fun build. Pretty easy to put together, stuffing it in a 125B wasn't bad. Love the warp feature.

First attempt at mult-color build where I line-up the waterslide. Not the easiest but I learned a lot and could do much better next time.

I really really like this one. Delay sounds great. Goes into runaway territory no problem. Great footprint on the board. I feel terrible even thinking this but I might like it more than the 3205 dirtbag I just built.

Which makes me hurt inside a little to say.

Anywho, here are some pics. I like the military them cause even if you dirty it up or fudge it up somehow it still looks appropriate as a worn item.

midwayfair

Man, that's a tight squeeze that way!

Awesome theme. I love the little guys on the side.

alanp

I really like the 'Anti-Bucket Brigade' bit  :D You've got a great sense of humour!

And yeah, I really like how you don't need to bias these PT2399 delays. My dirtbag needs rebiasing, it's noisy as hell right now.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

culturejam

Nice recovery on the flubs. That's what makes a good DIY'er. Glad you enjoy the tones.  :)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

octa805

Quote from: midwayfair on March 08, 2013, 05:54:13 PM
Man, that's a tight squeeze that way!

Awesome theme. I love the little guys on the side.

Thanks! It's hard to tell but those are dead buckets

jimilee

What an awesome looking build. Nice.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

fish22

That looks really cool.
Me likey!
Hi, my name is Wyatt.

jprizz

I'm digging the military look, nice touch with the Bucket kills too.

aballen