News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Queen of Bone pcb

Started by Hefty, April 29, 2023, 04:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefty

I was given the early version of The Queen Of Bone PCb and the build docs he gave me were for the Queen of Bone 2 version. He didn't have the older version.  Any chance anyone has a copy of the early version build docs still you could send me. I have a request in to Rullywow who designed it and sold the pcb, but have not heard back from them. The link on their web store to the early version docs is not active.  Any help with this would be really appreciated

lars

Try pasting that old link into the WayBackMachine website. Sometimes somebody made a snapshot of old pages, and I've been able to find old info that isn't  "active" anymore.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

Hefty

Thanks I will try that, Hefty

Hefty

I tried, not sure if I did it right. It looks like nothing there I think

jessenator

I tried also and the older version build doc drives to buy be properly archived. I'm getting 302 redirects and 404 errors.

Hopefully someone has the document.

Might try messaging rullywow directly  also. Looks like the email address is rullywowr@gmail.com but double check on yhe reviews/comments on a guven project to be sure. (On mobile ATM)

Hefty

I tried a couple of times to email Rullywow and no response yet. I tried to PM them here also.

jalmonsalmon

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .

Hefty

This looks very close. ;D I have the 1.2 version and I have to go out to the shop and take a look to see if any thing changed but between this version and the one on the Rullywow site I should be able to get this together. thanks for all the help. I am looking forward to building this pedal. Hefty

Hefty

Alright, Aright, Alright! This is in fact the Docs, I needed. I am not sure why I came up with 1.2 version for it. Jalmonsalmon thank you, Now what do I owe you, My first born.  Thanks again Hefty

jalmonsalmon

Glad I could help out Hefty!
I made that pedal a few years back and it is a nice pedal. I would not worry too much about diodes, just go for what sounds good to you.
1st born not needed!  My wife does not want any kids LOL
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .

Hefty

Quote from: jalmonsalmon on May 03, 2023, 02:04:11 AM
Glad I could help out Hefty!
I made that pedal a few years back and it is a nice pedal. I would not worry too much about diodes, just go for what sounds good to you.
1st born not needed!  My wife does not want any kids LOL

Well this is good news, I just so happen to not have any kids for the same reason and at 67 years young for both the wife and I it might be to late. Thanks again