News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

STOP IT! and Zeus pedals

Started by bigrigg, March 04, 2012, 01:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrigg

Here are my "stutter" and voltage sag pedals.  Tiny critters but big fun.  No gut shots as they're bowels are quite empty.

nzCdog

Micro!  Cool names, nice work ;D
Stutter = momentary killswitch?

bigrigg

Stutter = momentary kill switch.  Check.  The only part of Buckethead I can play.

DutchMF

Very nice! Love the finish on both of them. It's often the small stuff that matters most.....

Quote from: bigrigg on March 04, 2012, 03:33:50 PM
The only part of Buckethead I can play.

How about the silence between his notes? O wait, that's to fast as well...... Man, he's ridiculous(ly good)!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

bigmufffuzzwizz

That little voltage sag box is awesome! Definitely a lot of fun in a small package.  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

GrindCustoms

Love the idea behind the sag box..........clever!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

bigrigg

Quote from: GrindCustoms on June 24, 2012, 05:49:43 PM
Love the idea behind the sag box..........clever!