News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Say Hello To Heaven

Started by koky, November 03, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koky

Hello from Bulgaria!
My name (real) is Kostadin and I play guitar since I was 15 ( 35 now ). There were highs and lows - and two years ago I bought two guitars and amp just to play at home. All of a sudden the past returned with a slap in the face :) and I realised "I need stompboxes!".
It is realy Heaven for me to be able to use this forum. I`ve always wanted to have pedals but never had a chance to come across one that will satisfy me. Here only the fact that you are able to build some with your own hands is overwhelming.
Since I`ve been here I`ve build Uproar, Egodriver and Sea Urchin but they are still out of the box and have some issues (bad solder joints  :(  and etc. ). Trying to solve them and when they are finished I`ll post them here.

There is nothing more to say than just "THANK YOU"
"When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it." - Christopher McCandless

Pvt. Parts

Hi from Mexico City...!!!

Hope to see your builds soon, and use flux or past to solder joints clean. use a multimeter on the continuity section and hit ALL the point to see if it is continuous or in short circuit, that helps me to find bugs and kill em  ;D

Guillermo.
"Do what you can with what you have where you are" T. Roosevelt