News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Props to Smallbear

Started by BraindeadAudio, October 26, 2012, 10:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BraindeadAudio

I just want to take a minute to give a killer review to Steve Daniels at small bear. He personally called me because I placed a major parts order of alot of parts gone obsolete/No longer in production for the initial run for my FX companies initial line and was letting me know I got the last of the stock and will have to find alternatives to some components/source them elsewhere.

This is just good customer service and is a reminder that some things arent around forever and that when you see rare stock, Buy em up because you never know if youll ever see em again.

On a side note, I am looking for at least 200 SE4010 transistors for a run of 50 pedals. Anyone got any leads that arent 12.50 a piece?

jalmonsalmon

Steve Daniels is the man!
He got me some primo Ge 2N404A pairs for a mangler and tonebender Mk 1.5  and oc75's for a tonebender II that are just amazing. Saved me a lot of hassle sourcing them myself and the pedals were a/b'd against some $$$ boutique equivalents and me and my buddy cannot really tell them apart.
as I stated before
Steve Daniels is the man and I will for sure be getting some more transistors from him before they are all gone LOL
Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST . .