News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Triple Flush Tremolo

Started by GermanCdn, October 27, 2012, 03:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanCdn

So I built my first Double Flush about a year and a half ago, and absolutely loved it.  Tremolo is by far my favourite mod effect, the only problem is I typically have to have two on my board, one for a subtle background effect, and one for a hard stutter type.

Then Tayda got in the 4PDTs and the tri colour LEDs, and I thought, "Problem Solved".  Initially, I was just going to make it a two switch pedal with two rate knobs, but it quickly morphed into a six knob trem with dual rate and intensity knobs.

Love it.  Gives me the best of both worlds.  The dual rate knobs worked out exactly how I wanted them too, LEDs alternate between red and green depending on which pot is selected.  The dual intensity knobs don't make a huge difference, but it is a nice adder.  I will build another one with dual rate knobs and dual balance knobs.  Or maybe just a four switch version.

The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

pickdropper

Awesome.  I have the same problem with 2 tremolos on my board.  At some point, I will be making one like this.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

nzCdog