News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Second Smoothie, First mini

Started by icecycle66, November 04, 2012, 04:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icecycle66

I had some trouble with this smoothie.  I had the transistors in backwords.  What a pain in the arm.

Everything worked, just no phase effect.  And since I hate trim pots, I immediatly blammed my trim and measured everything I could think of.  Got fed up, flipped trannies, works great.

I find I don't really have patience for these little boxes. I have a Blue Clipper from Tone Pad I am going to put in one and I'm done with these. 

You can also see the new Guitar PCB 3PDT wiring board.  It fits in these tiny boxes, but I don't know if it saves any hastle or not.

Hot Pink from Pedal Parts Plus

midwayfair

Man, this is a tough board with full-sized parts and metal enclosed jacks, so kudos for the good stuffing.

Quote from: icecycle66 on November 04, 2012, 04:13:14 PMI have a Blue Clipper from Tone Pad I am going to put in one and I'm done with these.

You say that now ... :D

nzCdog

Hey nice work... that pink is crazy!  Enjoy the pedal! ;D

GrindCustoms

Nice one Angelo :)

And +1 to Jon, it will grow on you! Mouahahaha!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

pickdropper

Once my eyes adjusted to the hot pink with bright camera flash, I could see that it is in fact a very nice build.  :-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper