News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

5.30 - Store Re-opening and updates

Started by madbean, May 30, 2010, 09:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

All current orders will have shipped by Tuesday, June 1st. I will be dropping all domestic orders on Monday, and international ones Tuesday (Monday is a USPS holiday).

The store will re-open on Mon. May 31st. Orders for June may take up to ten calendar days to turn-around, although I will do my best to keep shipping times as reasonable and quick as possible.

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with me over the past several weeks. I made a pretty big mistake taking on orders when I had so much to accomplish in my personal life regarding our home renovations, getting to market, etc. I've definitely learned a lesson about my personal limitations! In the future, I will plan more carefully for the times when I know this kind of conflict will exist. On a positive note, we accepted an offer on our house within a week of going on the market, and we are waiting for the final details to plan our relocation sometime at the end of June. If necessary, I will give ample warning if the store needs to be closed during that time.

Planned project releases this week: Deadringer update, the 'Wolfshirt' and the 'Tilt'. More on those last two in a couple of days.

mjcyates

Congratulations on the house! That's great news. Hope your move goes well.

irmcdermott

keeping my fingers crossed that one of these is the Colorsound Overdriver/Prescription RxOverdriver project.... but even if it's not, I'm sure it will be awesome!!!

madbean

If not, it will be a few days after. Actually, it's not, but I am etching the board tonight to build :)

irmcdermott

like i said, even if its not, i'm sure it will be great!