News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

PCB Fab Houses

Started by Chi_Boy, November 05, 2012, 06:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chi_Boy

What PCB fab houses are you guys using?

I've ordered from OSH Park and I don't think it could get much easier.  Also placed an order with Seeed.  (Still waiting for the order to get here.)  They're a little more challenging, but still pretty straight forward.  I can see pros and cons for both.

I know about iTead too, but they seem to be the same as Seeed.  Like they are related somehow.  Not sure what the difference really is.

So are these guys the cream of the crop, or do you guys use other places too?  And what are the pros and cons of those places??

For my purposes someplace that will take a 10 piece order is ideal, but still curious who else is out there and is trusted in the DIY community.

Thanks for the help.

George

culturejam

I've used OSH Park, iTead, and Seeed Studio as well. I agree, iTead and Seeed seem to be somehow related, or at least use the same larger factory for fabrication. But they have different deals at different times, so make sure you check both before ordering.

I've also used Silver Circuits / CustomPCB, which madbean turned me on to a few years ago:
http://www.custompcb.com/

They are great for when you want to order 100+ and love to have top-notch customer service. The quality is bitchin as well.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects