News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mudbunny (Big Muff Civil War)

Started by Stomptown, November 10, 2012, 12:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stomptown

Here is a Mud Bunny I just built to Civil War specs. This is my first Muff and I must say I like it! I found an old Russian Civil War propaganda poster and used that for my graphics. This is my second etch and I'm very pleased with it. By chance it came out with an aged look which seems to fit the theme perfect.

and here is the propaganda poster:

jimmybjj

great looking build. Etch is awesome. I like the carbon comp resistors with the red pcb.
Pcbs no longer available

Pvt. Parts

"Do what you can with what you have where you are" T. Roosevelt

pickdropper

Wonderful.  Great execution, both inside and out.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog

Thats neat... lovely etch and build.   8)

alanp

That is dead cool.

I want to build a muff someday, but no idea which spec is the one :) it can wait.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Stomptown

Quote from: alanp on November 10, 2012, 01:10:49 AM
That is dead cool.

I want to build a muff someday, but no idea which spec is the one :) it can wait.

I wasn't sure which one to build either. I just picked one and went for it!

lincolnic

If there's one thing I love unabashedly, it's Russian propaganda posters. Awesome etch.

trustybs

Wow, it looks fantastic ! Great great looking pedal. I think the civil war has more mids than the usual muff and this why i like it better.

mjcyates

Very cool looking pedal! I normally don't like those knobs but on this build they look really good.

Stomptown

Quote from: mjcyates on November 10, 2012, 01:08:45 PM
Very cool looking pedal! I normally don't like those knobs but on this build they look really good.

Thanks! I don't really like those knobs either but nothing else looked good bunched so close together. I guess they work in certain circumstances...