News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I'm up on Analogman's KOT list anyone want it?

Started by murdog47, November 30, 2012, 12:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murdog47

I got my email from Analogman today saying I'm up for a KOT. I don't want one anymore and figured I'd offer it up here in case someone has been wanting one. Shoot me a PM if interested or I will just pass on it in seven days.  :)

murdog47

To answer a PM and direct the answer to everyone...I'm not looking for any kind of profit. His price is your price. Just thought I'd try to give back to the MBP community if I can.

Vallhagen

Sorry, but what exactly is this about? KOT? If i guess, you are offering your place in queue for a box?

Care to explain?

Cheers:)
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

Mike B.

I'll explain on his behalf.

The Analogman "King of Tone" pedal (which is basically two Marshall Bluesbreaker circuits in one 1590BB) has something like a two year waiting list.

I'm not going to get into personal opinion regarding Analogman products, but it was nice of Murdog to offer his place in the queue at face value. You see them on EBay all the time with 200% markups.

Vallhagen

Thanx for clearifying, Mike. Then i know:)

Cheers
Yes i still have Blüe Monster pcb-s for sale!

...and checkout: https://moodysounds.se/

culturejam

That's cool of you to do. But if I were you, I'd buy it and then sell it for a *modest* markup on TGP. Those guys are nuts for it, and everybody here can build their own.

Then you could do a PIF if you want to give back to this community.

Unsolicited free advice, of course, and it's worth exactly what you paid for it. ;)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

raulduke

slacker775

But what about the unicorns?  Doesn't anyone ever think about the unicorns???

jeffaroo

No time for unicorns, got pedals to build !
Besides you didnt shovel up the mess your unicorns made last time !
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !