News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

4 in 1! my most ambitious project yet.

Started by tagwap, November 23, 2012, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

That has to be the neatest pedal board I've ever seen! Very nice job on the multi as well. I play at church as well, but it's a bit of a running gag that I have a 5' swath taped out at the front of the stage with "Gordo" written in it.  My battleship sized board has marked it's territory. I'd like a smaller board but I love building too much...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

nzCdog

Very cool build... inspiring me perhaps to try something similar methinks... hmmm... (strokes imaginary beard)

Roctopus

DutchMF

Been looking at this for a couple of days.... Looks: A+, Originality: A+, Functionality: A+.... This rocks! Props to you, sir! And don't be offended when I steal an idea or two....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

tagwap

Many thanks for all the kind words of encouragement. Feel free to copy any ideas you like. I'll only be flattered!

As for the size of the enclosure, I can't remember I'm afraid. I could measure the dimensions. I got it from maplins which is an electronics shop in the uk.

kinski

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

tagwap

Cant remember the box code. Its from maplin. It measures 188x120x53.

Willybomb

Just on a side note, I'm pretty certain it would be possible to wire up switching jacks so that you don't need to patch the loop when it's not in use.  Great build though.