News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tiny pcb is tiny

Started by jimilee, December 09, 2012, 08:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

So I just finished populating a cave dweller pcb and I just want to say that was the smallest board I have populated so far.it went quickly,but wow is that thing small.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

stecykmi

still seems pretty big when you try and stuff it in a 1590A

GermanCdn

Quote from: stecykmi on December 10, 2012, 01:22:18 PM
still seems pretty big when you try and stuff it in a 1590A

This ^. 
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

alanp

I don't have the link handy, but someone (on THIS forum!) put a fuzz together where the PCB fitted underneath a fifty cent piece. (Don't know what Yanks call them. I call them fifty cents.)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

pickdropper

Quote from: alanp on December 10, 2012, 08:02:28 PM
I don't have the link handy, but someone (on THIS forum!) put a fuzz together where the PCB fitted underneath a fifty cent piece. (Don't know what Yanks call them. I call them fifty cents.)

That was JimmyBJJ.  It was a cool build.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jimilee

Quote from: alanp on December 10, 2012, 08:02:28 PM
I couldn't even imagine trying to solder something that small.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.