News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Neutrino!

Started by Ettore_M, December 15, 2012, 07:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ettore_M

Not much to say for this one really.. Simply a great, yet simple overdrive!
I went with orange on this one. I don't know if it was the right decision, but I like the result.. :)
Lettering was done by hand with an exacto knife cutting through the paint and primer, just before it was completely dry..  ;)

Pics here (Dropbox as always): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ia807341dlk7s57/t1-Lh0xh_s

Enjoy!

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

jimilee

Dude, that is badass don't sell yourself short, it's the simplest of designs that look so good. And the technique is great, haven't heard of doing that yet.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

nzCdog

Quote from: Ettore_M on December 15, 2012, 07:35:08 PM
Lettering was done by hand with an exacto knife cutting through the paint and primer, just before it was completely dry..  ;)
Wow that looks awesome Hector!  Cool trick with the lettering 8)

hoodoo

To get that lettering that neat with a sharp knife is very impressive mate, you must have the skills of a surgeon, ;D looks fantastic, all the best, Matt.

oldhousescott

Very nice! That's a great circuit, too.

pickdropper

Hector, that looks really nice.  I don't think I could cut the letters out that neatly.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Ettore_M

Thanks, guys! :D I'm flattered! But I'm not a surgeon. :P Just a guy desperate enough to find simple, cheap and nice ways of lettering his stompboxes.. It's not that difficult as it seems to. Yes! It takes a lot of time doing it, but it's simple!  ;) When I'll find the time, I'll post pictures of how I did this one..
Thanks again!

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

fendman

Hector that is really great !!!!  You Greeks must  have steady hands.....my dentist is from Athens lol

Ettore_M

Quote from: fendman on December 16, 2012, 11:09:25 PM
Hector that is really great !!!!  You Greeks must  have steady hands.....my dentist is from Athens lol
LOL, indeed! Nice one! ;-)
- Culturejam

raulduke

Dude that is really nice.

The lettering looks really cool!