News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

More upcoming projects.

Started by madbean, December 07, 2010, 05:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I can say with some confidence that I will have these done and available before the holidays:

Retrograde Octavia, Zygote (now combined with the Mangler), MoodRing Reverb and the Weener Wah. The MoodRing is the only wild card. I took a look at it last night and ended up completely re-designing the thing. If it works out the way I think it will, it will go above and beyond the other Belton reverb designs out there.

More in a few days :)

the3secondrule

Super excited about having a reverb project on the horizon !!!!!!!!
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

Boom

Great. All of them are on my wish list (which keeps growing btw)

Now I suggest you hold off putting out new project after that. I have put back ordering a couple of times already because thereĀ“s always something new just coming......
;D

eniacmike

I bought a belton brick a month ago hoping to build a project and I only saw a few layouts and they looked really bad. I couldn't find the GGG layout I guess they just sell the kits? Will your layout fit the belton btdr-1h (I think that stands for horizontal)

madbean

The reverb will be set up so that the brick can either be soldered directly to the PCB or fixed by sockets. The actual PCB footprint will be slightly larger than the brick.

I'm waiting to breadboard it, but the basic design puts more of a delay type "wrapper" around the whole thing, so there are some fun control to be had.

The Zygote is done, and I'm putting the doc together. The Retrograde is done, I think, but I want to try it with different transistors first. And the Weener Wah board has been populated for 6 months, just waiting for me to put it in an eclosure :(

night-B

Do you have a submini amp achievement?  ::)
Can we expect a pcb soon?

Ang3lus

any news on the Weener Wah ?
dying for this :)

Bored

DYING for a DIY reverb... any ETA?

madbean

The Weener and reverb projects are the next two after the impending releases. I'd say the end of the month is a fair estimate.

Bored

Awesome... any special parts we need to order for the reverb? haha