News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Store has re-opend plus updates

Started by madbean, January 02, 2013, 06:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The Store re-opened yesterday. I have also updated the Projects Page with the projected release dates on re-stocks and new projects. Since so many PCBs went out of stock, I am splitting up things into two groups to be released mid January and the first week of February. This will let me spread out the financial pain a bit.

General info:

• The Egghead will be a regular project PCB available for order soon.

The Bloviator has been discontinued in lieu of re-releasing it as a baby board. This project is finished and ready.

The FatPants may get a slight update for 2013. Plus, I will release a "JR" baby board version which is closer to the original FatPants with one extra mod.

The Aquaboy Deluxe is still under-going final tweaking. It's just about perfect, but I need some more bench time with it.

The Boneyard II I'm still undecided on. I have a +/-9v and a +/-12v version...not sure if one is better than the other. Just need a bit more bench time with it.

The Sharkfin is essentially finished. There is a little bit of LFO ticking I discovered which I need to work on.

The Stage Fright is being re-made into a 5/6 stage OTA phaser. I will be releasing an 8 stage phaser, too, but it will be optical. The 4th prototype for this damn Stage Fright is currently at OSH Park.

The Harbinger One is almost finished. I have some noise in it that I need to investigate. All the elements are there and it works great otherwise.

The Rump Roast Sub-mini is about ready to build and test. I have a single sided version of it.

There are two other filter projects which are finished and ready. The Junk Trunk and Junk Trunk Jr. The Junk Trunk is a 1590B Mutron Micro V and the JR is a Seamoon Funk Machine for 1590A.

Any other project not mentioned in this list is still in the works, but won't see any further work until the beginning of February.

juansolo

Smashing! Just ordered some Weeners and an awaiting ABDLX and BYII ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Hangingmonkey

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

sgmezei

Sounds great! Need to start making some money for orders :)

electricstorm

Sounds like you're gonna be busy! Can't wait to see the new projects. May have to sell a few things and make an order......
ElectricStorm

No current affiliations

Lovetone Flanger  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v4twi2sbs0l5p7/1Ep9NbRE2T

alanp

Zero Point Dlux is listed as Jan15... this is the one with tap tempo, right?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

pietro_moog

the phasers are intriguing.
an 8-stages opto phaser. is it based on anything?
stage fright 5/6? curious. is it still a very much clone of the Maestro?

aballen

atreidesheir

I  am just excited about 2013.  This is a cool neighborhood to hangout.  and getting pimper this year.

thanks for the egghead.  looking forward to it.

Technically we are all half-centaur. - Nick Offerman

Stomptown

I can't wait for the Aquaboy Deluxe and the sub-mini! I'm glad I just stocked up on parts!!  ;D

sirbergersworth

"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand, says, "Don't you see?"
-Robert Hunter

gordo

I've been standing on a street corner all day with a cardboard sign that reads: "WILL WORK FOR MADBEAN BOARDS..."
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on January 06, 2013, 02:42:21 PM
I've been standing on a street corner all day with a cardboard sign that reads: "WILL WORK FOR MADBEAN BOARDS..."
This
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Axe_34

I am FREAKING OUT waiting for the Harbinger.  ;D