News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The OK so i'm impatient thread...

Started by patrickbrose, January 15, 2013, 08:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrickbrose

Today is Jan 15. I am impatiently waiting for the new board docs to be released...Zero Points...
You know, like the old commercial where the lady is at the window with her hands on the glass...open, open, open....
This of course all in fun though!  ;D

jrod

jeffaroo

i was doing that over the holidays waiting for the shop to open back up ! lol
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

kinski

I feel the same about the Mini Zero Point!  :-\ :-X :P :o

patrickbrose

kinski

Effectsiation

Oh but guys, those didn't say they'll be released on Jan 15, it says "~Jan 15th". Knowing MB's use of "about", I've got my money on the end of this week they may go up for sale, and the earliest you're seeing the docs is Monday the 21st.

Anyone else care to bet?

soldersqueeze

I'm sure you're right, but I keep refreshing the shop page anyway :) I'll be doing the same on the first of Feb for the Harbinger 1.
The 'Bean sure is getting a lot of my money in the next few weeks.

madbean

Guys, the boards are here. Check out the projects page and click on the thumbnails and you can see pics of the new boards.

Here's the deal: I'm leaving Thursday to go to Johnson City for the recording session for the next record. I don't foresee having the time to get the docs/bom together before I go, or ship orders beyond what I have right now. So, I'll release everything next Tuesday. I get back Monday so that should give me enough time to get things in order. Later on next week I will get some video demos done, too.

Sorry, I know it sucks to wait. But, there is no point in making the ordering available when I won't be here to ship and can't get the documentation done. It's just bad timing.

soldersqueeze

I think it was all a bit tongue in cheek, you certainly don't owe us an apology. Thanks for the update though. Just checked the pic of the final Zero Point SDX and almost wept. It's a thing of beauty  :o

Ettore_M

Just saw that! The PCB for ZPSDX is HUUUGEEE! But great! I'll order as soon as it's available. Thanks, Brian!  ;D

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

jeffaroo

hell, id kill just for the rotoboard !
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

hammerheadmusicman

Not sure why, but I hadn't realised you can view the thumbs. The ZP SDX board looks amazing!!!
I play Guitar, and Build Stuff..

GhostofJohnToad

Don't feel bad I didn't realize you could view the pcb thumbs either.

midwayfair

Quote from: hammerheadmusicman on January 15, 2013, 05:00:47 PM
Not sure why, but I hadn't realised you can view the thumbs. The ZP SDX board looks amazing!!!

Whoa, I never noticed that.

The mini looks amazing, too.