News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cave dweller

Started by jeffaroo, January 19, 2013, 06:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffaroo

i recently did some label design for my friend for a Cave Dweller. Turned out he didnt need it so i shoved the label in my jacket pocket. Some weeks later i was at the doctors office and in one of the patient rooms there was a powersupply bolted to the wall with a flexable gooseneck and a led head on it. me and the ole lady were joking around about it and i said if it were to have a name it would be called the Cave Dweller. then i remembered that i had the label in my pocket so i stuck it on the power supply. label reads Giant Cave Dweller wth a cartoon pick of a boy yelling in a cave and a girl with her hand to her ear.
got to love it !    ;D
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jeffaroo

i tried, ole lady stoped me

jimilee

Quote from: jeffaroo on January 19, 2013, 10:30:57 PM
i tried, ole lady stoped me
Which begs the question,why is your ole lady with you at the Dr. Office and in the examining room? Were you getting a shot or something?  ;D
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jeffaroo

na, ole lady thinks i would ditch the appointment. she also thinks i wouldnt ask the proper questions. we got in a big ass fight once because i didnt ask something. so i told her if she wants to ask questions she needs to be there