News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

POST YOUR PEDALBOARD / GEAR!

Started by pandadandan, December 13, 2010, 05:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nzCdog

I like the jack socket on the end of the board...  8)
Very tidy, and I have generic timeline envy also :P

LaceSensor

Right now there is an aqua puss where the DMM is
There is a deep blue delay where the echo base is
There is a Ezekiel instead of the cheese source. I change that distortion area weekly...

The green bean 808 isn't in the chain just there as a swap position

nzCdog

Phwoar!  Nice board... is that a chaos pad?

snz728

I like the power strips from "down under" they remind me of the movie "scream" LOL

LaceSensor

Quote from: nzCdog on January 31, 2012, 06:02:57 PM
Phwoar!  Nice board... is that a chaos pad?

Yeah the newest KP3 Kaoss pad.
Cool for effects and LPF fades and stuff.

jkokura

I did a walkthrough of my board and how I would use it, sounds I get, etc.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

nzCdog

hours of fun to be had there jacob... nice tones. 8)
hey I just bought my first strymon today, a blue sky reverb I scored second hand... can't wait for the ambient lushness to begin ;D

jkokura

Quote from: nzCdog on February 02, 2012, 03:39:47 PM
hours of fun to be had there jacob... nice tones. 8)
hey I just bought my first strymon today, a blue sky reverb I scored second hand... can't wait for the ambient lushness to begin ;D

Thanks Cory. How much did you end up spending?

Jacob
JMK PCBs *New Website*

nzCdog

$350 NZD... they cost about $500 NZD to land here new with exchange rates and import duty etc, so pretty good considering its almost new :)

rlopes

This is my current pedalboard:

The signal goes like this:
Guitar -> Boss CS-2 (MIJ) -> ProCo Vintage Rat (reissue) -> Wormhole Violet Ram's Head (mudbunny - DIY) -> Wormhole Counter Revolution (mudbunny DIY - Civil War Muff) -> Electronic Orange Pig Hoof (1970 's Ram's Head) -> Chandler Tube Driver -> Danelectro Transparent Overdrive -> Lehle D.LOOP > Loop A goes to Digitech IPS 33B > Loop B goes to Lovepedal Pickle Vibe -> Boss CE-2 (MIJ) - > Boss DSD-2 (MIJ) -> MXR Carbon Copy -> EHX Deluxe Memory Man -> Amp
The Ernie Ball Vol. pedal is used with the IPS 33B (for whammy, etc...) and that little black box is a footswitch that i made to change the IPS presets and to bypass the unit (this function is not needed any more because now i have it in a loop).

nzCdog

Bling!  Nice toys there man, some very cool kit... your DIY content fits in nicely too ;)

Geosh

I am currently downsizing slightly to a PedalTrain PT-2 because my home built board is kinda heavy and I wan't something a little more compact for easier transport. This is my rig as of right now though.
Blue: Hotcake clone
Copper: MB Egodriver
Black sparkle: MB Green Bean
Silver (top): Tap tempo tremolo
Off the board to the top right w/ the Monster logo: Road rage charge pump (I usually have it on my Fulldrive)

... and yes, it is too many drive pedals for one board. I am still trying to decide which are staying on this board and which will be going on my new travel board.

jkokura

I like that setup. You can get a lot of cool sounds out of that I'm sure.

What's that little blue 1590A?

Jacob
JMK PCBs *New Website*

thetrend77

Looks like a Cusack More Louder to me.

timbo_93631

This board is a Gator Pedal Tote with GBus8 power supply.  All DIY except for the TU-2.  A good compact setup, but Rebote will be replaced by Dirtbag in awhile and I have to find space for a Little Angel.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups