News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

POST YOUR PEDALBOARD / GEAR!

Started by pandadandan, December 13, 2010, 05:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rps-10

Here's mine in "mid build" just need to fasten stuff down and the power supplies underneath.

It's enterily for my own amusement, no idea if it would live as it would probably pick up all kinds of interferance  ;D

Goes like this:
GUitar > Tuner> MXR Blue Box/Dwarfcraft Robot Devil Hybrid clone thing > EHX Doctor Q (about to get modified for LED & power etc) > Dwarfcraft HAX > GGG Tone Toaster (JD Sleep actually made this for me years and years ago, think I was the first to ask for a double stomp rather than the standard toggle for the octave) > MadeByMike Custom DualPedal (Mike's take on the OsMutantes Fuzz and a Green Ringer) > BOSS XT-2 > BOSS BF-2 > @Probodger Zirconium Tweezer > Digitech JamMan Solo

Then if no one is about that all goes into a Series II Yamaha G100 212 amp or if house is full, or it's late a 10w practice amp with headphones.

Just need to add in a tremolo and delay pedal, I have my eye on one of those baby board builds, the Cave dweller for the delay.  8)

rjkanejr

Here's my pedal board.  I've got a few empty spaces.  Wanting to add a Compressor, Boost, Distortion (I have three overdrives and a TS808 clone not on the board) and Reverb pedal.

Chain goes like this:
Guitar -> Echoplex Boost (Madbean FatPants) -> Boss AW-3 -> TS-9 -> Boss SD-1 -> Custom Preamp (Madbean Glitterratti) -> Boss BF-2 -> MXR Phase 90 -> Behringer NS200 (noise suppressor) -> VOX Tonelab LE -> Line6 DL-4 -> Behringer EM600 (Echo Machine) -> Fender Hot Rod Deluxe.

Used to have the DL-4 in the effect loop of the amp but the output is line level and the DL-4 expects instrument level so there is a volume increase when the pedal is engaged even with trails enabled.  I am looking to add a reverb and an EbTech Line Level Shifter in the effects loop, placing the EbTech first to shift the level then into the delays followed by the reverb back in to the EbTech back into the effects loop.

Love each of the madbean builds.  They were fun to build and sound great.

sgmezei

Here is my current one. Always swapping in and out.

GUITAR
TU-3 (or tu2)
BYOC Wah (or my Weener Wah!)
Thigh Hat (SWAW)
Serenity ( Serendipity)
lil' Stinger (Yellow Shark)
Moby Sr. (Sunking with a million diodes)
Dual loop box (switchable slambox in each loop)
Loop B
        Tempo Tan-Trem
         Sea Urchin
        Texan (Rangemaster)
Loop A - nothing right now, just the Slambox turned on for boost

Sigesmundninja

Here's the list and their stand-in's!

Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster into:

MadBean Wheener Wah  /  Crybabay 535Q
Fulltone Mini Deja Vibe 2
MadBean Screwdriver  /  Bumble bee  /  or other fuzz
Rothwell Love Sqeese
MadBean Sunking  /  Crowher Audio Hot Cake
MadBeans Egodriver  /  GreenBean  /  Slow Loris
BOSS DD6
MadBean Darkside  /  Mudbunny Ram's Head
B.K. Butler Tube Driver
Empress Vintage Super Delay
Mooger Fooger Lowpass Filter MF101
Mooger Fooger MuRF MF105 (first generation)

This goes into a Orange Tiny Terror.

Additional Pedals (not on the board) include: Madbean's Boneyard, Deadringer, Rangemaster, Zygote. Foxrox Captain Coconut 2, TZF Flanger, Digitech Whammy and some more. They all make apperence every once in a while. :)

nzCdog

Here's my board at the moment

Volume pedal is modified, contains a '386 booster and an IC buffer
Half the other stuff is homemade, including the power supply... couple more projects on the go but no room on the board!  ;D

eldanko

Here's the current rig.  I'm a big fan of running stereo, so it's sort of tailored to that.

www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

ckim715

Partcaster with D. Allen pickups

GFS Tuner, Fat Pants, Cosmopolitan, Sea Urchin. Goes into a Bill M modded Blues Junior, Weber Mini Mass out to  Behringer Red Box, which feeds into a small mixer, then into the computer.
-Charlie

nzCdog

Quote from: eldanko on March 03, 2012, 11:16:21 AM
Here's the current rig.  I'm a big fan of running stereo, so it's sort of tailored to that.

Boom eldanko!  Quite a few cool and expensive toys there!  Nice 8)

Quote from: ckim715 on March 03, 2012, 11:51:45 AM
GFS Tuner, Fat Pants, Cosmopolitan, Sea Urchin. Goes into a Bill M modded Blues Junior, Weber Mini Mass out to  Behringer Red Box, which feeds into a small mixer, then into the computer.
Not to mention the 'jandals' (look it up nz vernacular) and the little Jesus doll :D

Diamond

The red wah is an RMC6 Wheels of Fire. The Small Stone has a DIY blend circuit to blend in some more clean signal. The red box with two footswitches is a Colorsound Power Boost and a Mosfet boost/cut circuit a la Jack Orman. The gold one that says "Bonerdrive" is a Madbean Sunking.

bandit

there goes my board

tu2 > vox 847 > fuzz (musikding kit) > the king (aristrocat) > ocd (egodriver! :P) > marshall regenerator (for every little chorus/phaser and VIBE here and there) > coolvibes (tremolo on right side, nothing on left side!) > dd20

from a classic player 60s strat or a classic player baja telecaster into a lionheart 20watt 1x12combo

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

stecykmi

Quote from: Diamond on March 06, 2012, 09:28:21 AM

The red wah is an RMC6 Wheels of Fire. The Small Stone has a DIY blend circuit to blend in some more clean signal. The red box with two footswitches is a Colorsound Power Boost and a Mosfet boost/cut circuit a la Jack Orman. The gold one that says "Bonerdrive" is a Madbean Sunking.

I dig this setup. Is that the toni iommi custom SG?

guitarhands03

Pedals:
My only obsession is building pedals and pedal boards starting at the bottom, right to left and working up: MXR Dyna Comp, Apollos Tone(klon style drive),DDM OD(electra style drive),Black Out Effectors Mantra,Ye Olde A/B box with LED indicators, TC Hall Of Fame,The Perch(clean boost),King of Brits(RTO style drive),Boss TU-2,EHX Memory Boy Deluxe, Line 6 DL-4 and The Paradox Box(PT2399 style delay).

Guitars:
Reverend WarHawk with humbuckers
MIM strat with Dimarzio HS-1 & HS2 or Lace Sensor Hot Golds if I feel like switching the pickguard

Amp:
TopHat Super Deluxe 2X12 with Vintage 30's

*Thanks to Brian and this great forum for all the DIY stuff and info. couldnt be done without this place the genius that comes from it!*

gtr2

Nice!  Are you using the taptation in the paradox?
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

guitarhands03

Yes! the taptation works great. if you plan on using it be sure to keep the wire that runs from pin6 on the pt2399 away from any power source. made this wierd noise that i couldnt figure out for a couple of days.