News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Current orders as of 3/22

Started by madbean, March 22, 2010, 07:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I'm a bit backed up on orders ATM. We've had complete chaos here over the last week: $3k in plumbing repairs and my mother-in-law had a stroke and then a heart attack a couple days later. She's actually doing very well now: they were both mild. Anyway, if anyone is curious as to why their order is taking longer than normal, I thought I would pass along that I'm not slacking! I should have the majority of them finished up tomorrow :)

pandadandan

Wow... tough weekend.  :-[
Sorry to hear about the mother-in-law. 

On the upside, glad to see she's in recovery.  :)

Hope everything gets rosier on your side of the planet.  The only thing I've got to worry about over here is Godzilla trampling my apartment.   ;D

CRBMoA

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but glad to hear things seem to be getting better.

Thank you for taking the time to update us. It is appreciated.

lincolnic

Hope things calm down for you and yours soon - I don't have an order waiting, but I don't think anyone would fault you for taking some time to deal with real life! Be well.

madbean

Thanks. I'm almost ready to get everything shipped in case anyone is checking. It's been a really hectic time. In addition to a sick mother-in-law and $3k in plumbing, this week we got hit with: $1.2k in car repairs and a $5k new roof (that will at least be somewhat covered through insurance). So, a lot is going on (we are trying to get the house on the market next month).

Anyway, everything will be out this weekend without a doubt. During the late hours I've been revising many projects to add in the pcb artwork to the docs. So, next week there may be as many as fifteen project updates of which a couple are new.