News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mangler

Started by TreeSlayer, January 22, 2013, 04:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I'm guessing you've checked the resistor values to make sure nothing was swapped like a 100r for a 100k for example. It happens to the best of us.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TreeSlayer

Quote from: jimilee on January 27, 2013, 04:32:46 PM
I'm guessing you've checked the resistor values to make sure nothing was swapped like a 100r for a 100k for example. It happens to the best of us.
actually, i checked everything before i commited to solder.  i learned this early on, not only to make sure the value's right, but also to make sure it works (got a hold of a bad one).
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

TreeSlayer

ya know, it just occured to me. once, when i was testing, i shorted out the battery when it was connected to the board. i didn't see or smell anything bad so i marched on. any thoughts?

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

jimilee

I'm sure it has something to do with the weird ass wiring (+9v effect) , trying to figure it out now.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

TreeSlayer

Quote from: jimilee on January 27, 2013, 05:07:18 PM
I'm sure it has something to do with the weird ass wiring (+9v effect) , trying to figure it out now.
i thinking the same thing. -9v f'cks with my head any way.