News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming Beldon BTDR-3

Started by aziltz, January 23, 2013, 05:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aziltz

According to this new product from Cusack, there's a new Belton brick in the works that lets you adjust room size, http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/cusack/sweetverb

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

mandrewbot3k

ugh... i just said im done buying pcbs today after the lunar module. now im gonna have to wait for a verified mod of the rubadub and the new brick to come out? poor me.
Andrew

(Formerly roflcopter)

jimilee

I saw that,it looks very interesting indeed. Are there any bass players here that use reverb just out of curiosity? I don't myself.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Parra

oh sh*t, now with a bunch of started and unfinished projects another one comes along....but it's still cool!

jkokura

I'm a bit hesitant to say "prepare yourself for a new product." I doubt the BTDR-3 is going to be available immediately, and if it is, than it will still take time for anyone to release a project using it. We have to get the data sheet, get the product, design a PCB, trouble shoot and verify, then release. It may be a year before you see a project available from Josh, or Bean, or myself, or whomever. Maybe less, maybe more.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jimilee

Quote from: jkokura on January 23, 2013, 07:01:34 PM
I'm a bit hesitant to say "prepare yourself for a new product." I doubt the BTDR-3 is going to be available immediately, and if it is, than it will still take time for anyone to release a project using it. We have to get the data sheet, get the product, design a PCB, trouble shoot and verify, then release. It may be a year before you see a project available from Josh, or Bean, or myself, or whomever. Maybe less, maybe more.

Jacob
Yeah but it's a very cool concept,and just like the new iwhatever,it will be worth the wait I'm sure.(no haters please,it was jut an example)
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.