News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Decimate-alike Project Help

Started by aziltz, January 25, 2013, 06:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aziltz

Hey Guys, I put together a project for a noise suppressor for a 125B enclosure.  I have 3 boards, and I'd like some help to test it.  If anyone would like a free board to try out the circuit with me, I'd be happy to send you one.

The circuit uses the THAT2181 which is available at Small Bear.  the board was originally designed to have board mounted Neutrik jacks on the sides for I/O and the top for Send & Receive.  You should be able to make it with a true bypass switch for the whole effect including the loop, or leave the suppressor always on, and switch the loop in and out.

The only caveat is that I goofed up the Input and output Jack alignment, so you will have to use off board jacks for those, but the effects loop can be used on board.  After this gets tested by you and myself, I plan to fixed this issue and make this a DIY project for sale.

So let me know if you'd like a free board in exchange for testing it!  I only have 1 to give out.

jimilee

So you built as noise suppressor with an effects loop?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

aziltz

I have not built it yet, but yes the board has jacks for an effect loop that would go between the envelope detection and the actual gate.