News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Can somebody etch this for me?

Started by jimilee, January 26, 2013, 11:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

.it's a paralooper from mooseapotamus and it looks really cool. http://moosapotamus.net/images/bplTT.gif
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

icecycle66

Will habidasher please come to the service desk?
You have a call.

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Haberdasher

Quote from: jimilee on January 26, 2013, 11:53:43 AM
Quote from: Haberdasher on January 26, 2013, 11:52:27 AM
haha, pm'ing now
Luke a superhero, he swoops in to save the day!
but my cape is the dude robe, and I have to be careful while swooping not to spill my beverage here

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

jimilee

I suppose it's more of a casual stroll in to save the day then isn't it?

DutchMF

Quote from: Haberdasher on January 26, 2013, 11:56:41 AM
haha, pm'ing now
but my cape is the dude robe, and I have to be careful while swooping not to spill my beverage here

Careful man, I've got a beverage here! (shielding a White Russian and a MJ spliff) Best movie ever....
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Haberdasher

Quote from: DutchMF on January 26, 2013, 12:15:21 PM
Quote from: Haberdasher on January 26, 2013, 11:56:41 AM
haha, pm'ing now

Careful man, I've got a beverage here! (shielding a White Russian and a MJ spliff) Best movie ever....
haha i knew someone would know that line.  so many great ones to choose from in that flick.

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:

jimilee

Haven't sen that one in a while. Gots 2 smallish children,and still have to be careful about the language in the house,so I don't watch alot of movies anymore,by the time they go to bed at 7:30 or so,I'm sleepy too. Getting old sucks,I don't recommend it.

jeffaroo

i see blue pills in your future ! lol
Not enough germaniums in this world to complete my wish list !

jimilee

wolfingsworth

Quote from: jimilee on January 26, 2013, 02:31:07 PM
Haven't sen that one in a while. Gots 2 smallish children,and still have to be careful about the language in the house,so I don't watch alot of movies anymore,by the time they go to bed at 7:30 or so,I'm sleepy too. Getting old sucks,I don't recommend it.
Aw man, this is my life as well. I am quite left behind nowadays when it comes to Family Guy, South Park, or anything other than Phineas and Ferb. At least I can still swear at work :-X

pickdropper

Quote from: wolfingsworth on January 26, 2013, 10:06:34 PM
Aw man, this is my life as well. I am quite left behind nowadays when it comes to Family Guy, South Park, or anything other than Phineas and Ferb. At least I can still swear at work :-X

I am also very familiar with Phineas and Ferb.  It's much better than most of the other dreck on the Disney channel, though.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

wolfingsworth

Quote from: pickdropper on January 26, 2013, 10:18:04 PM

I am also very familiar with Phineas and Ferb.  It's much better than most of the other dreck on the Disney channel, though.
It's true, I actually like watching that one.

jimilee

My oldest 2 are 22 and 19 and the youngest are 11 and 5.i call it a momentary lapse of reason.