News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Feb 2013 - Final Release Schedule

Started by madbean, January 30, 2013, 08:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

This is what will be released in February. It will likely be toward the end of the month. The additional delay is due to the manufacturer being closed for a 2 week holiday for the Chinese New Year. But, the order has been submitted.

CaveDweller, Runt, SlowLoris, Bumblebee, Mangler, EgoDriver, and
Bloviator II - new 1590A version!
Egghead - same as the Holiday Giveaway
Hipster - revised to make it slightly smaller to fit in the 1590A better
Aquaboy Deluxe - you know what this is

I had hoped to get the Harbinger in there, too, but I opted for doing more Aquaboy Deluxes so they stay in stock for a while.

The next batch after this will come in March and will for sure include:
Harbinger
Stage Fright (it's finally done)
FatPants - a 2013 version

Anything else listed as "coming soon" on the Projects page may make its way into the March release, too. It depends on what goes out of stock between now and then. The Zero Point SDX is already getting pretty low, so it will likely be included.

p_wats

DIY pedal building has to be the only context in which the phrase

Quote from: madbean on January 30, 2013, 08:02:38 AM
The additional delay...

can get my hopes up...

Scruffie

What's the final Stage Fright ended up as then?

Aww... no Vintage EHX for atleast another two months  :'(
Works at Lectric-FX

madbean

Yeah, I'm sorry Scruff. I really want to get on the EHX stuff as soon as possible. But, I also have to be realistic in that I have to stick to a certain limit in manufacturing costs. 2k about every 6 weeks is where I am stuck for now unless I raise prices.

Anyway, Stage Fright is 5/6 stage selectable in a 125B. I am quite pleased with it now. You wouldn't think, but the difference between 5 and 6 stages is significant. Also, I'm digging the Univibe cap subs in stages 2-4.

mandrewbot3k

Andrew

(Formerly roflcopter)

bigmufffuzzwizz

Moving quickly again! Just caught up on the last two most recent batch of releases, lets see if I can get any done before you release more!
Very excited for the zero points!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Axe_34

Harbinger

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, makes sense Brian. I'll just have to build some other stuff while I'm waiting.  ;)

insomniac2295

Someday... Someday I shall build a madbean FSH clone (whatever it ends up being called by then). Patiently waiting  :) keep up the good work Brian!

echidna

This is what will be released in February. It will likely be toward the end of the month. The additional delay is due to the manufacturer being closed for a 2 week holiday for the Chinese New Year. But, the order has been submitted.

CaveDweller, Runt, SlowLoris, Bumblebee, Mangler, EgoDriver, and
Bloviator II - new 1590A version!
Egghead - same as the Holiday Giveaway
Hipster - revised to make it slightly smaller to fit in the 1590A better
Aquaboy Deluxe - you know what this is

I had hoped to get the Harbinger in there, too, but I opted for doing more Aquaboy Deluxes so they stay in stock for a while.

Harbinger
Stage Fright (it's finally done)
FatPants - a 2013 version

Anything else listed as "coming soon" on the Projects page may make its way into the March release, too. It depends on what goes out of stock between now and then. The Zero Point SDX is already getting pretty low, so it will likely be included.

Glad to see the Harbinger is due, the anticipation is killing me.

guycapuano

Seriously excited for the new DirtBag! Any big changes? Will it be released in the beginning of March or towards the end?  ;)