News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Crowther Hotcake

Started by Micpoc, September 30, 2010, 03:25:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micpoc

I haven't been able to find either a perf layout or a standard 8-pin IC PCB of the Hotcake (though I have found a vero and a PCB built around the old-style metal can IC); I imagine it would be a fairly simple design for someone who knows how to do it, perhaps one that could be built for either of the two major iterations of this design.

modernage

I see this thread didn't get any love. I considered starting a new one, but thought there would be no point in having 2 threads on the same topic with no replies, so I'm bumping this from the dead. I would love to see a Hotcake board offered! After the Screwdriver (which so close to being released I can taste it!) this is the dirtbox that I most want to build.

jkokura

I'm working on a Hotcake right now. I'd rather do the new one rather than the old one. However, it's not in my current batch of prototypes, so it will be a while before I can do this and verify it. It may happen with Brian though.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

petesz

I would be keen for this too.

madbean

I'd like to do this. I think I already have a layout for the Prunes and Custard. Anyway, I've never built the Hotcake, but it is pretty much a classic.

lincolnic

Would love a Hotcake. A couple of artists I work with use them, and they always make me go "Oh yeah, I want one of those!" whenever they turn them on.

modernage

Quote from: madbean on April 07, 2011, 12:04:43 PM
I'd like to do this. I think I already have a layout for the Prunes and Custard. Anyway, I've never built the Hotcake, but it is pretty much a classic.
That would be amaaaazing! I've got a few LM741 just begging to be used.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Thanks for the vero link!!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

JeffdaMaori

I'd like a Hotcake pcb as well!!! Cheers

skeeter

mek.uk  do a kit  fairly cheap at 28 euros