News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

02.22 - New Swag in teh Store

Started by madbean, February 22, 2013, 12:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Since the MBP sitcker has been out of stock for a bit I've added a small new piece of swag: the MBP Pick of Killer Riffage. Known to cause finger melting and female swooning. Use with caution.

The pick is .96mm thick and made of celluloid material. Screening is pretty good, although I have not put it through sweaty palms yet to see if it will rub off. But, it's a mere $.75 so what more can I do?

CRBMoA

I volunteer to take one for the team and try it out on bass! ;D ;D ;D

aziltz

jimilee

Quote from: CRBMoA on February 22, 2013, 01:37:17 PM
I volunteer to take one for the team and try it out on bass! ;D ;D ;D
Me too,I'm pretty sure we can cause some Havoc here
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DutchMF

I'm actually thinking about buying some of these and super-gluing them to my builds, as a small salute to the cool kingdom Brian built with his MadBean endeavour....

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

madbean

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

icecycle66

How convenient, that my gauge when I use a pick.

jimilee

Quote from: DutchMF on February 23, 2013, 08:19:15 AM
I'm actually thinking about buying some of these and super-gluing them to my builds, as a small salute to the cool kingdom Brian built with his MadBean endeavour....

Paul

EXTRA MOJO!!! I'm pretty sure that would make me sound better right off the bat!

[EDIT]I have now purchased 2 picks of killer riffage,and will be expecting to play like a bass GOD now. Thanks madbean,I shall give you props on every album once I become rich and famous!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

raulduke

Very cool Brian!

Love the colour/graphics as well.

Thomas_H

Cool, I actually might order one on the next occassion.
DIY-PCBs and projects:

aballen

jimilee

Quote from: aballen on April 05, 2013, 06:38:21 PM
I got one. Nice picks.
What are you gonna do with just one? What if you lose it? I got 2. I do all my audio demos with it,adds instant mojo  ;D