Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cherry Bomb

Started by dfine22, March 03, 2013, 03:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfine22

Came out great looks and sound wise. I love it! BC109's

dfine22

I just realized that hoodoo used the same decal.  My bad.  ::)

soldersqueeze

They're not "the same", they're "matching"! :)

Looks really nice dude, super neat. I wanna build one of these, might pick up a board on my next order (which will be the very second the Harbinger appears).

Notice you use the guitarpcb 3PDT boards too, I love those things, but the new shipping charges to the UK are a kick in the nuts. If you're in the UK and want to split a bulk order of those critters let me know.

gingataff

Nice build, do you happen to know the hfe of the bc109s?
I have a bunch that vary from about 180 to 650  :P I'm not sure where to start with my cherry bomb.

dfine22

I am in the US re: the 3pdt boards. Sorry.  I have no way of measuring the hfe's on my multimeter, so I just got lucky. Purchased from Mammoth if that helps. Glad I used the BC109's as I said, it sounds great.  Especially in light of some of the reports of splatty, gateing sound.

nzCdog

Nice build dude... very tidy and great pin-up graphic

pickdropper

Nice looking build.  Cleanly executed.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

hoodoo

;D You're obviously a cool cat with great artistic talent and taste,lol. I'm sure we're not the only ones that have used that image, Looks great mate, All the best, Matt.

spaceboss

Both pedals with this graphic turned out very nicely--and it is a great sounding overdrive/fuzz beast to boot.