News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ho long to turn orders around?

Started by andywragg, May 05, 2010, 03:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andywragg

Hi,

I have just enrolled on this forum, and have ordered a couple of Neutrino boards (at the weekand). The components are already starting to arrive from my local suppliers, and I'm keen to crack on with the builds.

How long till you fulfill the order please?

madbean

Hi Andy,

Orders usually take around 5 business days to ship. I have a large batch of boards which I am finishing off today. I expect to ship some orders later today, and all remaining orders tomorrow.

Brian

andywragg

Cheers Brian,

I was reading another thread about PCB's in which you said PCB's wouldnt be tinned for one reason or another. Has this been resolved yet?

madbean

Most likely I will not resume tinning for a while. This is mostly a time consideration. While the tinning solution is expensive, and it is an extra service that I don't charge for, the reality is that the process is rather time consuming when multiplied by 40 or 50 boards (or 100!). This propagates into even longer shipping times, and since I'm already having a difficult time keeping up it's something that will have to wait until I'm moved into my new workshop in a couple of months.

However, the boards are always polished with #000 steel wool and cleaned thoroughly with Acetone before sending them out.

andywragg

Hi Brian

You shipped my boards yet? Got everything else I need right in front of me.

Cheers

Andy