News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Kingslayer

Started by aballen, March 10, 2013, 06:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aballen

Just an awesome sounding pedal.  Tricky to get in to a 1590B with a battery, but I managed it.  This is a pedal I made for a friend originally called the "Christmas Kingslayer".  I put it in a bear box, and the offboard wiring was just a mess.  There was just way too much wiring for that box.  I got him to give it back to me for the weekend, and I spent pretty much the whole day yesterday measuring, drilling, measuring, cutting, measuring soldering etc.  I'm much happier with the guts, it feel really solid now.

I got a nice jade green box for another one, sounds so good I have to have one too.

madbean

Outstanding! Love the texture paint and faceplate.

jimilee

That's dedication to the art for sure
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jprizz

Nice clean build, I really like the looks of this.

aballen

And because it sounds sooooo gooood, the stork made another trip by today to deliver a fraternal twin :)

jimilee

I really like the label placements.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

aballen

It wasn't easy getting a battery in there. I'm really pleased I was able to do it.  The second one was much easier to drill since I knew where to put everything.  I'm really getting the hang of the etched plates,  totally copied from Brian's stuff obviously, but its a technique I seem to be able to pull off.