News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wolfshirt Wiring Question

Started by TreeSlayer, March 16, 2013, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreeSlayer

well, i rocked it before i boxed it. when i did, i was picking up my Gospel station very faintly when i switched on the octaver. i thought it would go away after i boxed it and got good grounds. now i pick it up if the octaver is on or not, worse when it's on. anyway, it has two positive 9v and two grounds. i think i have it wrong. any thoughts? thanks a million in advance!

LT

allrighty then... after getting no ideas, and rereading my post, my question is unclear. i'm putting this pic in that it might help. and again, thanks a million!!  ;D

LT

well, i got to thinking, and decided to tie the two 9v+ together and put them in the spot called for in the standard wiring diagram. i did the same for board ground. i now have no radio with the octaver off, and if i set the octaver at a usable setting, no radio then. the only thing now is when i turn the octaver on, i get a substantial volume loss. here's a pic of the corrected wiring...
"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King