News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Carl Martin Compressor Limiter

Started by njkke, March 24, 2013, 06:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njkke

Hi guys!
Here's a pic of a Carl Martin Compressor Limiter for a Nerd friend of mine.
Enjoy it!

midwayfair

Looks awesome! How do you like the sound of it?

gingataff

icecycle66

Did you make that, or just rebox it?

I love my Carl Martin comp.

njkke

Quote from: icecycle66 on March 24, 2013, 09:06:54 AM
Did you make that, or just rebox it?

I love my Carl Martin comp.

I've made that, it's a Das Musikding kit

Quote from: midwayfair on March 24, 2013, 07:33:24 AM
Looks awesome! How do you like the sound of it?

I really like how it sounds, it can really do almost everything from a ligh comp to a hard limiter and you can make it sound as squishy as a dynacomp playing with the Resp pot...

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Rip57

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer." ― Frank Zappa

Micpoc

icecycle66

njkke

Thank you, guys! ;)
I'm so happy with this toy (unfortunately it's not for me) that I'm thinking of redrawing the layout to be easy to fit it in a 125B, and then I'll post it in the Members' Projects section... An etchable one, obviously ;)
Are you interested?

icecycle66

Quote from: njkke on March 25, 2013, 01:50:08 PM
Thank you, guys! ;)
I'm so happy with this toy (unfortunately it's not for me) that I'm thinking of redrawing the layout to be easy to fit it in a 125B, and then I'll post it in the Members' Projects section... An etchable one, obviously ;)
Are you interested?

YES!

jubal81

Thank you, guys! ;)
Are you interested?

+1

I didn't see it on Das Musikding. Does it use a THAT chip?
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

njkke

Quote from: jubal81 on March 25, 2013, 02:34:29 PM
Thank you, guys! ;)
Are you interested?

+1

I didn't see it on Das Musikding. Does it use a THAT chip?

Yes, this is the link
http://www.musikding.de/Kits/Web-projects/THAT-JAM-V1-4::2650.html

midwayfair

pst, you should enter this in the contest.