News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sultinizer

Started by juansolo, April 09, 2013, 01:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wstimson

1. that's an awesome idea... well played.
2. Clutch is the shit.  I just saw them a few weeks ago... epic.
3. you should film/record a demo of this...  :)

pryde

Clutch doing Cross-eyed Mary = Awesome

eldanko

My my my... this is awesome. And an effect I think I'd actually USE.... ooo the possibilities...
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

Stomptown

I love the graphics Juan! I love me some Clutch so I will definitely have to head over the Grind Customs and pick up a board...

neiloler

That's an excellent idea, and my hat's off to you guys (Juan and Cleggy and CJ) for coming up with some actually interesting integrations of fun ideas. Really cool.

I'm trying to find the mod board, any links for that one?
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

sclemmer

Same here, looking for the mod board as well...

neiloler

I'm starting to see the value of using this in anything to replace a pot...modulate the modulation rate or level!
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

marauder

Send grind a pm on the grind customs board, i'm sure he'll have some available.

GrindCustoms

Most excellent built as usual.

The mod board that Juan and Cleggy uses for these where part of some protos that i got made.

We had some little issues with them, mainly the Depth control pinout being inverted.

The new boards are on their way with the pot pinout corrected and also the pads for a Shape knob or SPDT switch.

Might actually make a dedicated PCB out of this, a cool and original effect.

Sorry for the thread derail.

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

juansolo

If you do, it wants the diode on rate so it waaas rather than aaaws or aawwaawwaas. Also that perceived vol drop when you kick the LFO in could do with sorting.

We're going to sort it when we do Cleggy's as he's having it in a bigger box with two stomps. The second to toggle between cocked wah and LFO'd wah.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

GrindCustoms

Quote from: juansolo on April 13, 2013, 02:30:15 PM
If you do, it wants the diode on rate so it waaas rather than aaaws or aawwaawwaas. Also that perceived vol drop when you kick the LFO in could do with sorting.

We're going to sort it when we do Cleggy's as he's having it in a bigger box with two stomps. The second to toggle between cocked wah and LFO'd wah.

Cool!

Well, when you guys will have sorted it, post all the details in the «Product Devellopement» section @GCFX board  ;D

So we make it real and perfect :)

To compensate the output loss due to LFO, maybe just tweaking the buffer section of the KwawK so it have more output would fix it. Hopping up R16 to 56K should do it.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

juansolo

Quote from: GrindCustoms on April 13, 2013, 03:39:38 PM
Quote from: juansolo on April 13, 2013, 02:30:15 PM

Cool!

Well, when you guys will have sorted it, post all the details in the «Product Devellopement» section @GCFX board  ;D

So we make it real and perfect :)

To compensate the output loss due to LFO, maybe just tweaking the buffer section of the KwawK so it have more output would fix it. Hopping up R16 to 56K should do it.

Yeah, we're going to switch that resistor on the cocked/LFO switch as when cocked it's a bit louder currently.

But yep, we'll post details when sorted :)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

MattOcaster

Check out my Blog :D
www.SonicTitanFx.com