News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

more D*A*M?

Started by db72, May 06, 2010, 03:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

db72

Gotta say I'd love to see a Sonic Titan board. Heck maybe even a Sonic Titan / Meathead combo. That would be crushing.
-db-

fine diei est quod est

43jimfear

+1 on the Sonic Titan.

HM

yes is fantastic pedal !!
i want it !! ;D

chutneyfarmer

Yup more DAM stuff would be great alright! Especially the Sonic Titan

erikm5150

Another vote for the SONIC TITAN :)

raulduke

First Post so firt of all.... hello!

I build a couple of D*A*M meatheads using madbeans boards and would also like to see a sonic titan board.

The clips I have heard of the sonic titan are pretty impressive so it would be a cool project

irmcdermott

Hey all,

I've got some boards I want to throw into the Member's Projects, but haven't had time to test the layouts, and now that I'm in the middle of moving, all my stuff is packed up and I can't build anything for about a month.

One of them is a layout for the D*A*M Sonic Titan. If someone wants to give the build a shot and verify the board layout, I'll gladly send the project document to them and you could etch your own board and report back. If not, I'll build it up once I'm moved and unpacked. Thanks everyone!

irmcdermott

sprayfe is helping me out. once it's verified, i'll put it up in the Members Project area, and I might offer some boards for those that want them. fingers crossed that the test goes well!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Can't wait. +1 for the sonic titan!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

sprayfe

Almost done! Ian is the man

irmcdermott

Hopefully it works!! Let me know!