News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

April Tayda Coupon up

Started by GermanCdn, April 23, 2013, 01:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanCdn

888111, good through April 28.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

GhostofJohnToad

Mere minutes after I placed an order with them I saw the discount on Facebook go up. Damn! Damn! Damn!

GermanCdn

Sorry to hear you had to TOFTT, it happens to us all at one point or another.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

fendman

Jimilee must be asleep ??? ???HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

bigmufffuzzwizz

I was thinking about ordering and then this came..so now I have to! Good period that this code is active also!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jimilee

Quote from: fendman on April 23, 2013, 03:11:59 PM
I saw it, I just ordered last week though, they did it to me again! I get Facebook notifications when they post these, I was driving when this one came up. It's hard to post on the forum and drive. Then when I stopped, someone had already beat me to it... Again.... Is like to order something, but it is can't think of anything I need currently.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gtangas

fendman

Quote from: jimilee on April 23, 2013, 03:43:59 PM
Quote from: fendman on April 23, 2013, 03:11:59 PM
I saw it, I just ordered last week though, they did it to me again! I get Facebook notifications when they post these, I was driving when this one came up. It's hard to post on the forum and drive. Then when I stopped, someone had already beat me to it... Again.... Is like to order something, but it is can't think of anything I need currently.

Yeh I had a big order about 2 weeks ago, hell ,it goes past quickly can't believe its nearly May :o Well I can...I just got my electric bill  :(

stevie1556

Damn it! Runs out just before payday, again!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk!

raulduke

These boys sure know how to suck you in with their coupons  :)