News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

A pair of Krankosaurii

Started by lincolnic, January 04, 2011, 10:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lincolnic

The gray one is for a friend, the green one is all mine. They look similar in these pictures, but the gray one is much darker in real life. They've both got red LEDs for the distortion side, and blue for the boost, but it's hard to take a picture of that.

The wiring started out neat, but got kind of messy quickly. I have trouble keeping my wiring neat, but hopefully posting these publicly will help me shame myself into cleaner builds. I've got plenty more on the way.

Aesthetics aside, I think they sound great. Special thanks to mjcyates for supplying the 2.2n caps in my time of need!

mjcyates

Glad I could help. By the way, I've seen way worse wiring than that.

Myramyd

I like the colors. To me these are pretty clean builds. My wiring is either the same or much worse depending on the build.  ;D

Plus I just like the word "Krankosaurii"

J

jackbart1960

Dude they look fine. They work? That in the long and the short of it is all that matters. No?  ;D
Peace. J.J.B.

jkokura

Awesome! Looks great to me, and your wiring looks fine to me.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

lincolnic

Quote from: Myramyd on January 04, 2011, 12:37:50 PM
I like the colors.

The colors were actually to make debugging easier, in case anything went wrong. They both fired up just fine, but I figured it would be easier to trace the signal flow if things were color-coded.

Thanks, everyone. I think I'm just jealous of all the guys with their wires at perfect right angles and such, but really, I don't have the patience to make that happen.  ;D

More builds coming as soon as I can box them up!

FuzzMonkey